PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Balihai-Resort schließt ab 20. Mai 2007

dowe
24.04.2007, 16:25
Quelle : balihai-resort
Link : http://www.balihai-resort.com/balihai/whats-new-and-news/

an alle , die ihren urlaub dort verbringen wollten ;(

What's News

To Our Valued Guests & Friends,

The news about the upcoming closure of Balihai Resort & Spa took us by surprise and it is with sadness that I am have to announce this information.

Due to totally unforeseen circumstances related with Indonesian law, Balihai Resort & Spa has to close its doors definitely by 20. May 2007, with no certainty to open again.

All 260 employees are being taken care of according to the prevailing Indonesian law and will receive appropriate severance pay.

It is a bitter surprise for me and all our employees and we offer our sincere and deepest apologies regarding this matter.

Our guests and travel partners have always been good supporters of Balihai Resort & Spa and the comments that we receive are always positive.
We wished we could have continued this relationship longer. In the meantime, rest assured that we will take good care of any guests until 20 May 2007.

Feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] for further information.

Best regards,

Jean-Charles Le Coz

General Manager
Balihai Resort & Spa

und schon wieder gehen etliche arbeitsplätze verloren :(

gruss werner

Balistar
25.04.2007, 08:41
Wie traurig, wir waren 2001 im Balihai und hatten dort eine Suite mit dem schönsten open air Bad, welches ich auf Bali kenne. Das ist im Grunde eine nette Hotelanlage. Wird das Hotel evtl. unter anderer Leitung weitergeführt (ist ja rech groß).

Grüße Balistar