Bali Board - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - Anbieter Mount Rinjani Trekking - bitte Tipps
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 26.05.2012, 21:20   #5
corrado69
Neu im Forum

corrado69 befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Rinjani Trekking - - Attention, Achtung

ATTENTION, VERY BAD, dubious vendor "RINJANI TREKKING CLUB, SINGGIGI", Lombok, Indonesia
We were in Trekkings in the whole world, Himalaya, Soutamerica, Patagonia, Europe, Africa - we know trekking wery well.
Hi, we were in May 12 with this organizer on the Rinjani, would sai: we wanted.
It was lousy weather, violent rain. On the Rim, we had three tents, all three were defective, they were all full of water, were broken zippers, holes in the ground, etc. ALL THREE.
Instead of the promised 5 porters and a guide (for 5 persons, so arranged and paid for) only three porters were present.
When our three Polish companion after a hellish rain and stormy night with plenty of water in the tents they decided in the morning to go the same way back. the organizer said to us, we (my wife and me) should continue with only two carriers the tour. The porters could'nt speak not a single word of English, had NO guide experience ........
We decided together to go back all 5.
On the way back, broke my wife's foot ......... THE GUIDE HAD NOT A "FIRST-AIDE EQUIPMENT" WITH ...................
We were completely on us.
After returning to Singgigi the organizer has NOT ONE SINGLE TIME TO LOOKING AFTER MY WIFE - he aware what hotel we were, his office was only 50m away ......
There is no worse an organizer, a more dubious than Rinjani Trekking Club.
Defects tents, far too small (Asian size). Europeans who are taller than 175cm have no place, no first-aide equipment, absolutely unverantwortungsvoll.
If you're clever, choose a good organizer - NOT this.
corrado69 jest offline   Mit Zitat antworten